NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19:
Richmond Veterinary Hospital plans on remaining open throughout the COVID-19 crisis. However, we have adopted some safeguarding measures for your protection and ours.
– We are now booking all appointments at this time, however we have adopted a “curbside” appointment policy. This means you will remain in your vehicle during your pet’s appointment.
– Please call (510) 232-3465 when you arrive to check in (our phone number is also posted on the front door).
– If you need to stand out front, please be courteous and maintain a six foot perimeter in front of the door as employees will be in and out frequently
– Please wear a mask or face covering (and gloves if possible) even though you will remain in your vehicle
– Medication refills need to be processed online whenever possible (use the pharmacy link under “services” on this site to shop online). If you have trouble placing your order, contact us and we can do it for you!